HOW AND WHERE CAN I GET BITCOINS?
A lot of exchanges on the Internet provide you with a possibility to buy bitcoins for USD, EURO, GBP or your local currency through the convenient payment methods (Visa \ MasterCard, PayPal, etc.). Further, you can see the most well-known exchanges that you can trust. Please note! User verification will be required by that majority of the resources below before buying bitcoins according to KYC/AML regulations (Know Your Customer/Anti Money Laundering). This procedure is formal and is carried out just once (when creating an account). As mentioned earlier, exchanges are aware that you are purchasing bitcoins, but do not have available information about where and why you are transferring them. Our store constantly provides customers with various addresses to send bitcoin.
Coinbase is one of the most famous exchanges on the Internet. You have the opportunity to buy bitcoins using a debit card or PayPal and several online wallets. It is often used by American, Canadian and European users. This exchange attracted more than 4,800,000 users, as well as 45,000 merchants, and 9000 developer apps. You can find more detailed instructions at coinbase.com.
Cash App is a simple platform which allows you to buy and sell Bitcoins using your credit or debit card. See instructions below:
BUY Bitcoin (BTC)
1) Download ‘Cash App’. https://cash.app/
2) Link your debit card or bank account.
3) Add funds to your Cash App balance.
4) Select Cash Card, or just tap on the dollar amount at the top of the screen. Then swipe left and you should see the Bitcoin symbol. Tap on “Buy”
5) Select how much money you want to spend. Then hit “Buy BTC” and confirm with your password.
SELL (send) Bitcoin (BTC)
1) Select the profile icon in the upper-left.
2) Scroll to Funds and Select Bitcoin.
3) Scroll down to Enable withdrawals.
4) Select Withdraw Bitcoin.
5) Enter the total amount in $ or Bitcoin.
6) Manually copy our wallet address which will be provided to you via email
7) Tap confirm.
Email us a screenshot as proof of payment.
What is Bitcoin?
How to buy & send Bitcoin!