Estimated delivery 3-5 days
Products are shipping without brand labels for security reasons.
Estimated delivery 3 weeks
The copper tripeptide, GHK-Cu, is one of the most well-examined peptides and is a naturally occurring plasma peptide that significantly declines during human aging and. In cosmetic applications, GHK-Cu is used in anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, after-sun, skin renewal, skin moisturizer, and hair growth stimulating products. The in vitro research effects of this carrier peptides is to deliver copper to the skin to activate enzymatic wound-healing pathways, while the desired, in vivo, effect is to make the skin more smooth, thick, and firm due to increased collagen production. GHK-Cu has been proven to stimulate collagen and decorin production and improving wound healing and tissue generation. It has also been established that GHK-Cu improves the condition of aging skin and hair, and possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Copper peptide GHK-Cu and its analogs were found to strongly stimulate hair growth. The efficiency of the synthetic analog of GHK-Cu was similar to that of 5% minoxidil.
Here are some key benefits of copper peptide GHK-Cu.
- Tightens loose skin and reverses thinning of aged skin
- Repairs protective skin barrier proteins
- Improves skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduces fine lines and depth of wrinkles and improves the structure of aged skin
- Smooths rough skin
- Reduces photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots, and lesions
- Improves overall skin appearance
- Stimulates wound healing
- Protects skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduces inflammation and free radical damage
- Increases hair growth and thickness; enlarges hair follicle size